miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

click en la imagen!


You need someone you can believe in, this i do declare trust me i'll be there! The road that leads to heaven can be so steep, i will help you climb, change your state of mind. Follow me into my sleep.. Baby I'm yours, I'm yours to keep! You've got the magic that entered my heart and my mind. Listen baby, your wish is my command, baby won't you understand that your wish is my command, what can I do to make my baby understand? Something tells me that i'm dreaming, i can see us there waving unaware...

listen baby! your wish is my command! baby won't you understand that your wish is my command,
What can I do make my baby understand?

:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Usted acaba de escuchar parte de la conversación casi interminable conmigo misma que durará toda mi vida y cuyo archivo comparto con la nada virtual. Siéntase libre de opinar del tema en cuestión.